An

An
Report of our EXpedition

Monday, May 28, 2012

FIVE QUESTIONS FOR THE ARTIST

1) What is your name?
- Tuang Dheandhanoo - 

2) Where are you from?
- Bangkok, Thailand - 

3) What do you do?
- Currently I'm running a game company "Digitopolis" with my partners in Thailand. So basically when I'm not bound to do some of the boring office running stuffs, I think about how to make people enjoying their time playing my game. - 

4) What inspired you to pursue your creative career?
- I guess it's the rewarding of just be able to create and know that we make the different in the world, to think about something new and hope that people will enjoy it. And the feeling that I'm clever I guess LOL. -

5) What is your view on the state of the arts?
- Oh man I've been out of the arts scene for a while, don't even know what they are heading to anymore, but I guess people still looking to find new idea and that will drive the arts for a while... -

No comments: