An

An
Report of our EXpedition

Monday, May 28, 2012

FIVE QUESTIONS FOR THE ARTIST

1) What is your name?
- Toni Robison-May - 

2) Where are you from?
- Oklahoma - 

3) What do you do?
- Actress, Writer, Social Media Manager, Personal Assistant - 

4) What inspired you to pursue your creative career?
- Seeing Shakespeare In The Park in Edmond, OK as a kid - all it took was some popcorn, a picnic blanket and beautiful poetic language. I remember that I didn't know what the actors were saying, but I knew their intent and I felt their emotions. That was it for me. I knew. -

5) What is your view on the state of the arts?
- I am constantly grateful to be an artist right now. This is the time when creative pursuits have been financially democratized to allow more independent artists to create their own work, and it's only going to get better from here. I am a huge believer in the power of art to heal individuals and I can't wait to see what the future has in store for how artists will be able to expand their impact and bring more good into this world. -

No comments: