An

An
Report of our EXpedition

Monday, May 28, 2012

FIVE QUESTIONS FOR THE ARTIST

1) What is your name?
- My name is MysticBlu (artist name) - 

2) Where are you from?
- I am originally from Minneapolis, MN - 

3) What do you do?
- I am a singer/songwriter/poet/emcee/musician/actress. I also have my own Holistic business specializing in Life/Spiritual Coaching, Hypnotherapy, Reiki, Nutrition, Toe reading and intuitive readings. - 

4) What inspired you to pursue your creative career?
- I was born with music in my soul. It has always been apart
of me since I was a little girl. I have always had a passion to creative and express myself through the arts. -

5) What is your view on the state of the arts?
- I believe the state of the arts is evolving to a higher level. People are really creating things that their soul represents, the way it should be! I feel the state of music will take a turn really soon. Away from what you normally hear on the radio. More authenticity will be coming forth real soon! -

No comments: