An

An
Report of our EXpedition

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

FIVE QUESTIONS FOR THE ARTIST

1) What is your name?
- Andrew Kwame Danquah... - 

2) Where are you from?
- Hertfordshire, England... - 

3) What do you do?
- My day job is as a shop floor assitant at Selfridges, London, England. However I am a 3D Digital Artist in my heart... - 

4) What inspired you to pursue your creative career?
- It was a combination of allot of things from early childhood. Mostly films like Jason and the Argonauts, E.T. and obviously the Indiana Jones and Star Wars movies (which coincidenlty was made for the most part in my town at Elstree studios). All those types of heroic, magical fantasical doors to escapism that most young kids persued. But me more so. I always knew that whatever happended to me that i had to always have creativity around me. Else I can't function - lol. I am always composing in 3D. I eat, sleep and drink it...Then I come back for seconds. 3D Art is my aeroplane for better for worse...5) In my 3D world of Art - all is good. And still the best is yet to come form me. peacehttp://www.3dartistonline.com/user/DANQUAH-STUDIOZ -

5) What is your view on the state of the arts?
- In my 3D world of Art - it is good. -

No comments: