An

An
Report of our EXpedition

Monday, May 28, 2012

FIVE QUESTIONS FOR THE ARTIST

1) What is your name?
- Michelle M. Hernández (Celestial7 is my tag name) - 

2) Where are you from?
- I live in Cleveland, Ohio. My MO is to help bring the spark back into the 'Mistake By The Lake'. - 

3) What do you do?
- I am a multi-medium artist...polymer clay/paint/sewing/illustrator. I am a lead artist at Penhitsthepad.com. 

4) What inspired you to pursue your creative career?
- At the age of 6yrs., my older brother began teaching me and my younger brother the foundations of being a master artist. Year by year my passion for art grew. I began writing stories and creating a world of my own. Now, I live and breathe this passion.. Teaching these foundations to all who are interested.. No matter how young or old. -

5) I believe that art is about having originality, character and form. Your work should be a reflection of who you are and your interpretation of life. It's very convenient to mimic an idea or become lazy in your craft. With art and even in studying art.. You have to have a connection with this world of 'ART'. I can talk about art for a lifetime because it's truly apart of who I am... In 2008, I came close to losing the ability to use both my hands. I thank God for my hands and this second chance to be creative! -

No comments: