An

An
Report of our EXpedition

Sunday, June 3, 2012

FIVE QUESTIONS FOR THE ARTIST

1) What is your name?
- Araia Patrick Tesfamariam - 

2) Where are you from?
- I live in Chicago but I am originally from Dayton, OH - 

3) What do you do?
- I am a copywriter and commercial producer - 

4) What inspired you to pursue your creative career?
- My father bought a camcorder when I was 13 years old and he used to let me make little movies with it. I loved the idea that I could make people see what I wanted them to see, to have a vision in my own mind and be able to impress that image on another person. -

5) What is your view on the state of the arts?
- I believe that technological advances will continue to make it easier for people to create and distribute their projects. But if all this access isn't paired with real talent, all we have is noise. -

No comments: